Beatles "All Your Base" Beatles "All Your Base"

Why?

Christmas is Early Christmas is Early

You said "boughs of jolly" instead of "boughs of holly." ZERO STARS.

Just kidding, although the rating I'm actually giving it isn't much better. I agree with you, but it's still a pretty short loop with below average animation. You've greatly improved. Watching this loop over and over to write this review gets pretty annoying.

Still, I don't think this is 1 and a Half stars bad. This is only really good to show how far you've come as an animator.

DANCE DANCE

(Recommended by a friend)

I've seen stuff you've made and you seem about 12 or so, which is really surprising considering how high quality your animation is. This is a little choppier than some of your other work, but it's really great. It's basic, but classic. It's a bit like every other Newgrounds cartoon, but in the best way/

Agree to Agree Agree to Agree

This is pretty grand. I wonder if there's a way to "win."

Dude where is my face ?! Dude where is my face ?!

This is a piece of Newgrounds History right here.

Zak Zak

This game has potential, and I think it could make a good full game, but I think it's somewhat squandered here.

I like the setting. There isn't much to go by, but visually I think it matches some sort of 1984-esque post-apocalyptic future. While playing, I was annoyed how there wasn't a story. I was going to complain about that, as I thought this would be perfect for a more story driven game. Then it hit me you wanted us to imagine a story based on the clues you'd given us, and I really appreciate that about this game.

I don't especially like the gameplay, however. It's pretty standard and basic, and it went on too long with little variation or challenge. Nothing about the game stands out as really unique, which is fine, so long as you're doing it well, and you are. I would have liked to have known that when you attack, you move a little bit forward. I got to the final boss and fell off the edge a few times before realizing it.

I don't know how to end this. It was okay.

Fight extreme song of fire Fight extreme song of fire

This is my favorite song on Newgrounds!

Hooker Killer Hooker Killer

I'd like this is.

Realistic Beldam Realistic Beldam

Ey das preety good, fam.

Somewhere Other Chapter 15-2 Somewhere Other Chapter 15-2

Even without context, I really like this. I love the art style and everything about the colors is perfect. It makes me want to read the comic.

cecameron responds: